8.5″ X 11″ Football Squares that you can download and print directly from your printer. When you purchase, you’ll get 3 files that all fit perfectly on standard letter size paper:
- Color Football Squares grid (PDF)
- Black & White Football Squares grid (PDF)
- Printable instructions (PDF)
Read full description BELOW for more information.
Professionally designed Football Squares that you can instantly download and print on your own printer.
* COLOR AND B/W VERSIONS: Includes the full color version and a black and white version that uses less ink.
* NOT JUST FOR SUPERBOWL: Can use for any football game, reusable!
* 4 QUARTER SUPPORT: Includes scoring brackets for all 4 quarters, or can do halves or just payout on the final score.
* EASY TO FILL OUT: Fields for teams, price per square, quarter scores and winners – easy to fill out and read!
* INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: Easy to follow instructions with game variants
Football squares are a great way to get everyone involved in the game. Guests can buy 1 square or many, for a chance to win! With this sheet, you can play the traditional way with one payout for the final score, or separate payouts for each quarter. I typically like to pay out 20% of the pot for quarters 1 – 3, and then the remaining 40% for the final score.
Make the game more interesting with a little money riding on it. All you need is an envelope or jar to hold the money, a pen, and this sheet. Simply write the numbers 0 through 9 along the left side and the top above each square. For each square purchased, the buyer puts their initials on a square of their choice. At the end of the game, the person who guessed the final last digits of the score wins the pot! For example, if the final score was Rams 27 and Patriots 21, the winnings would go to the person who guessed Rams 7 and Patriots 1 (just the last digits of each team’s score).
1 PDF of the 11×8.5″ Football Squares Color Sheet
1 PDF of the 11×8.5″ Football Squares Black & White Sheet
1 PDF of the Football Squares Instructions
ENJOY THE GAME!!